Service Sales Intern
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
· Prioritize estimates to meet sales schedule.
· Prepare clear and concise project estimates and service quotes by gathering all necessary information and defining feasibility of projects and profitability.
· Establish and maintain subcontractor and vendor relationships.
· Coordinate and verify subcontractor quotations and scopes of work.
· Scan mechanical documents and specifications to determine whether to bid jobs.
· Develop technical proposals, detailed scope letters and optimal system designs.
· Attend sales calls, pre-bid meetings and site walk-throughs for potential projects.
· Work closely with cross functional departments: Pre-Construction, Operations & Engineering.
· Work with Outside Sales Representatives to build relationships with customers and expand knowledge on large scale project
· Attends various meetings throughout project, including hand-off and design review.
· Reconcile final job costs.
· Keep up with sales data and opportunities in a collaborative Smartsheet.
· Opportunity to work in an efficient and effective sales team serving the Carolina's Buildings Business
· Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments in Schneider-Electric products
This job might be for you if:
· Currently pursuing a four-year (4) degree in Sales, Business, or a related technical field
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent mathematical and financial skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
· Strong organizational skills
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.