About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric has an outstanding opportunity for a motivated individual to assume the role of Manufacturing Supervisor - 2nd Shift at our Lincoln, NE Plant.
What do you get to do in this position?
In this role, you will coordinate the day-to-day manufacturing activities of production workers to meet the production schedules, volume, cost and quality standards. This position will have 15-25 production associates under their direction. This position will cover the second shift- 2:30 pm - 10:51 pm. Position will work Monday- Friday and will be expected to work Saturdays when necessary.
- Responsible for safety, on-time service, quality, productivity, operator training and flexibility in the manufacture of miniature circuit breakers for a variety of customers.
- The assembly operation follows the Schneider Production System (SPS) guidelines through the use of SIM boards and other processes.
- Must be able to motivate the team as well as collaborate on new ideas and activities to eliminate barriers and exceed goals.
- Bachelor's degree in the field of Engineering, Business or related field
- Previous supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to lead, effectively communicate and problem solve
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and systems
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing/Six Sigma concepts
- Flexible to respond to shifting priorities and ability to effectively prioritize daily tasks
- Positive, enthusiastic, team player and champion of the business and customers
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.