Salesforce Business Analyst
About the Job
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting strategic and tactical operation of the Salesforce.com platform, related processes and workflows, as well as working with user community on an ongoing basis to improve and enhance the CRM platform. The analyst needs to have firm grasp of CRM best practices to drive and foster greater CRM adoption and to improve internal customer experience on an ongoing basis.
- Manage the collection and implementation of business process requirements for SalesForce.com.
- Work in a cross functional environment with various business groups, IT and end users to identify, document, and communicate business processes.
- Maintain and enhance visual layout, workflow rules and business logic layer to streamline and enhance business processes and improve user experience.
- Implement and integrate third-party products / applications on the force.com platform.
- Work with IT and Salesforce.com and other 3rd party vendors to maintain smooth operation and performance of the platform.
- Coordinate and lead user acceptance tests with the business units and end users against business requirements.
- Maintain key system metrics to track trends in usage / adoption and data integrity.
- Train end users prepare related documentation (requirements, training materials, process and data flows, use cases, functional design, etc), participate in cross-functional teams, communicate key messages or address critical questions from the user base involving the CRM.
- Perform system administrator function of the Salesforce.com CRM application. Responsible for maintaining functional areas of contacts / relationship, accounts, opportunities, dashboards and reports.
- Create and execute queries and reports, maintain user roles, security and profiles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a cross functional team environment required
- Strong customer focus, ability to probe customer needs and translate customer requirements into system specifications required
- 2-5 years of business analyst experience required
- Strong business acumen, superb knowledge of business processes and CRM best practice required
- 2+ years of strong operational experience with SalesForce.com preferred
- Salesforce.com administrator certification a strong plus
- Bachelors degree in business or information systems preferred
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.