About the Job
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The Salesforce Architect will be responsible for designing and building systems with quality requirements. The architected systems should be auditable, highly available, configurable, inspectable, maintainable, recoverable, reliable, robust, scalable, stable and secure. The systems must support highly efficient processes. The Salesforce Architect is responsible and accountable for complete technical support of the project from the moment of inception through product release, to development enhancements. As an Application Architect, thorough knowledge of the Salesforce platform, its best practices, architecture and system integrations with other platforms are required. The Salesforce Architects role is to drive and ensure the qualities of a well-architected system for correctness, reliability, robustness, auditability, scalability, redundancy, recoverability and security.
This individual is responsible for working with Technical Leads, Product Owners, Business Analysts and other developers in identifying, evaluating, and developing solutions that meet user requirements by utilizing the SFDC toolkit (e.g. Visualforce, Apex, Triggers, etc.) and SQL capabilities (Microsoft SQL Server); for working with on-site, off-shore, and outsourced developers in a fast paced and rapidly growing environment; and for delivering functionality through an Agile delivery model.
- Responsible for driving the Salesforce Platform, its best practices, architecture and system integrations with other platforms are required.
- Drive and ensure qualities of a well-architected system for correctness, reliability, robustness, auditability, scalability, redundancy, recoverability and security
- Identifying business requirements and requirements from the Product Owners and Business Analyst on the project Designing configurable enterprise system based on requirements.
- Choose system architecture and each individual component at a high level to ensure it is scalable, secure and robust.
- Strong know of Salesforce governance limitations and multitenancy concerns
- Strong knowledge of software design principals such as separation of concerns, inheritance, interfaces, unit, load and end to end testing
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal stakeholders, have a clear understanding of strategic business requirements as well as deliver the following artifacts as needed: Conceptual, Logical and physical designs, interface designs, that include functional and non-functional requirements.
- Proactively provide recommendations for improvements in the way we use Salesforce to ensure we get the most out of the platform.
- Help troubleshoot, resolve and track Salesforce end-user issues, providing third-line of support where necessary.
- Understand technology trends and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving business and operating modules.
- Choose the right technologies for implementation of each component and connections between the components that are configurable, recoverable, stable and reliable.
- Architectural review and Code-review. Help in creating unified development standards in the company. Controlling the architecture during the next iteration of the system release.
- Quickly analyze new business processes and perform business process re-engineering.
- 8+ years of experience in software engineering and/or software architecture
- 8+ years of experience working in Salesforce cloud environment
- Proven experience in building apps using Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud as well as Salesforce platform Technical architect role on multiple complex deployments with at least 2+ years on the Force.com platform as a lead architect, implementing Salesforce applications
- Experience with object-oriented design patterns (OOAD) with knowledge of platform-specific design patterns and limits Experience with integration patterns and experience with integration on the Force.com platform and IPAAS Data migration and common ETL tools (like DBAMP, Informatica Cloud, Dell Boomi or Mulesoft)
- Requires knowledge of multiple technology stacks at an intermediate level but expert understanding of Salesforce. In-depth knowledge of Salesforce architecture, administration, development security, standard custom objects, integration patterns, data model, workflow, rules execution, reports dashboards, Lightning, Chatter, Knowledge, Communities, Live Agent, Omni-Channel, data management and sandbox environments.
- Good understanding of underlying infrastructure components such as cloud IaaS and network architecture Salesforce Platform Developer Certification, a plus Salesforce Technical Architect Certification, a plus Agile framework like SAFe
- Capable of creating and delivering clear presentations and to facilitate workshops to gain and agree requirements and solutions
- Strong communication skills to interact with business partners and/or customers
- Ability to lead and mentor the teams with different skill levels to succeed in the project
- Exceptional analytical skills to represent abstract problems into finite real object solutions in system.
- Capable of interpreting business requirements (both functional and non-functional) and understanding the impact they will have in solution design
- Education 4-year degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience (Masters Degree preferred)
- Working Conditions Environment (Office, warehouse, etc.)
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.