Gerente de Desenvolvimento de Negócios (America do Sul)
Schneider Electric Santo Amaro, SP
About the Job
What do you get to do in this position?
- Lead the strategy sub function in South America, reporting to Business Development South America VP:
- Analyze the local environment and make recommendations on local topics to enrich the cluster in the formulation of their strategy. Articulate and monitor.
- Deploy and monitor the Action plans defined for the cluster by country and by business.
- Identify significant trends impacting our business (Market, Competition, Process, …), and make insightful recommendations to improve our performances
- Build and maintain solid Business Intelligence to support our cluster strategy and provide visibility of the market
- Drive the portfolio of acquisitions and partnerships in the cluster
- Prospect and meet potential customers to develop new businesses like ESS, EcoStruxure…
- Lead new strategic initiatives to improve the entity performance and efficiency when covering multiple departments
- Lead the AMR and AMSP initiatives in South America
- Work strongly in the commercial transformation, facilitating our Country targeted Accounts and targets while ensuring that proper resources are in place(handshake process)
- Rum monthly cadence call and measure the progress on monthly basis
- Deploy Greenberry to our account managers' community
- Design and build account planning of our targeted End User (with account managers)
- Regularly review and maintain an accurate customer segmentation between SAP and bFO and ensure customer profile creation is under control by Finance team
- Map the white spaces and known channel partners to challenge existing coverage together with BUs
- Draw customer journey by partner type
- Review and facilitate our channel coverage saturation by leading key internal initiatives
- Work with Business Development team to enrich pipeline opportunities and new accounts, supporting the development of new features and improving tools
- Prepare competition benchmark (focus group and online research)
- Analyze macro-trends for our targeted segment
- This position will work with no direct reports.
This job might be for you if:
- Business Degree or previous sales experience
- Strong experience in a multinational organization in a similar role
- Strong marketing and business development skills
- Strong leadership, communication, networking and collaboration skills
- Strategic thinking is a must
- Fluent in Portuguese or Spanish, plus English.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Digital knowledge & digital transformation capacity
- Ability to articulate the trends / industry challenges and to link them with strategic action plans to create growth opportunities.
- Understanding of multi -culture markets with various business models
- Willing to work in a multifunction team
- Goal Oriented, flexible and creative under pressure
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management - Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.