About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Responsible for implementing and sustaining LEAN concepts, interfacing with cross-functional teams and other functional departments
- Developing manufacturing cost estimates, determining work standards, and recognizing and achieving improvements in tooling and processes
- Maintain current knowledge of the latest methods and technologies and be able to recognize their applicability within our manufacturing and assemble operation.
- Responsible for incorporation of new capital to enable improvement in the process and the plant.
- Implement innovative solutions and have the ability to effectively drive positive change
- Updating documentation, PFMEA's and control plans for assembly lines. Communicate and train operators on new processes and document in an effective manor
This job might be for you if:
- Bachelor's degree in industrial, mechanical or manufacturing engineering
- Strong industrial and/or manufacturing engineering background
- Application on LEAN and Six Sigma techniques - Experience in LEAN Manufacturing tools (5S, Value Stream mapping, Kaizen events, Visual Workplace, etc.)
- Ability to interact and lead others in a collaborative environment
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal, problem solving, project management and communication skills
- Ability to set overall priorities and form action plans
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.