Sales Engineer – Italy Lombardia
About the Job
Member of Schneider-Electric Group, Eurotherm is a leading global supplier of control, measurement and data recording, Solutions and associated services to industrial and process customers. The company's international reputation as a provider of innovative solutions across a broad spectrum of vertical markets is supported by engineering services designed to realize greater benefits to customers' plant-wide assets.
We are looking for an experienced professional located in Lombardia area (head office): Area Sales Engineer. In the role of Area Sales Engineer selected person will be responsible for achieving targets, coaching and developing our Indirect Channel. Assessing the potential contained within the customer base, creating formal lists of prospects and measuring progress and looking after key accounts.
In the role of Site Area Sales Engineer, selected candidate will be representing the Eurotherm Company, will be promoting and applying the strategy and the policies defined by the Sales Manager and the Leadership Team and will be responsible for the turnover development of the area.
Selected person will directly report to the Sales Manager Italy.
What will you do?
The purpose of the role is to Represent all the interest of Eurotherm in his Area. Active promotion on sales of our full products portfolio. Define new ways and complementary market to increase our sales and profit on the area. Support the Indirect Channel (Solution Provider) . Management of issues with products which impact the business, obsolescence, launch, NPI and with the channel of the company in his area.
Achieve yearly figure target (Order and Margin) for Area with all products and services:
- Helps and support the Channel in his area (Solution Provider), on presentation, configuration solutions, visit customers, exhibition on sales activity, control and following of his business and strategy with Eurotherm products and services.
- Address customers and Channel request about all pre-sales issues
- Visit customer to get orders with sales teams (Direct & Indirect)
- Manage products obsolescence with sales proposals for upgrade or spare parts stocks.
- In accordance with the defined company sales strategy: Launch new products in the market, prepare actions, documentations, define generic targets for the sales team (Direct & Indirect)
- In accordance with our strategy definition, planning and execute marketing plan in local prospects and customers (Exhibitions, campaigns, emails, eblast, specific actions, follow up)
- Participation on trainings (locally or international) to improve knowledge in products, application and value proposition.
- Be bright with global Marketing department and local Marketing; Business market feedback.
- Control and feed Bfo (CRM) information about planning, actions, customer focus to increase business.
- Get information from market, competitor, and customer for a correct local positioning of our products.
- Support OEM sales activity .
- Support information of his area, required by other staff people, Product Manager, Manager, co-workers.
What will help you to be successful?
- Strategic and Value Proposition Sales methodology,
- OEM and indirect strategy sales,
- Very good knowledge of products (Controller, PLC, Recorder, System Process control, Software, Power Controllers, Drives) and associated applications (innovative control, traceability, reporting, on line services, Calibration…),
- Knowledge about market: Heat Treatment, Life Science, Food & Beverage, Plastic, …
- Knowledge in Marketing execution, CRM software, Price & Discount List management,
- Very good Team work capability.
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions;
- Wide choice of benefits;
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals;
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure.
- Possibility to collaborate with cross-region teams;
- Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook !