Technical Lead - Metering
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
- Primary responsible to execute project and activities regarding the technical solution.
- Lead, coach and support high performance and effective engineering teams and support functions.
- Close collaboration with Manufacturing, Quality, Purchasing and Marketing to complete projects on time, budget, quality and safety.
- Identification/Management of Technical/Project risks.
- Lead and support Failure Mode and Effect Analysis.
- Lead, create, approve and/or review of parametric models and drawings of electro-mechanical equipment, according to design intent and Schneider Electric best practices
- Leading and/or perform the selection of hardware and fasteners compliant with product design.
- Perform analysis (tolerance, structural and/or thermal) to insure the adequate performance, quality, and reliability of the product.
- Develop and/or collaborates in the definition of verification and validation process according to the country regulatory and standards.
Skills and Experience:
- Must have 5 or more years of experience in design and development of electromechanical products.
- B.S. in Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering. Masters in Science is a plus.
- Proficient in the use of CAD software (Creo, Pro E)
- Project Management experience is a must.
- Experience leading engineering teams.
- Influence and Convince
- Experience understanding/applying UL and NEC standards
- Outstanding problem solving skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in a multicultural environment.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.