Junior Project Controller Italy
About the Job
Schneider Electric as the global specialist in energy management and automation creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. We deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment. Sustainability is at the core of our strategy. Environment, ethics, social responsibility, and community engagement are at the top of our agenda.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company
At Schneider Electric, we believe that our Customers see our company through our People. We are passionate and engaged to do a great job. We value collective ambitions more than individual ones. We promote empowerment over control. We believe in intelligence, freedom, accountability, and trust.
Currently we are looking for a Project Controller.
What will you do?
- Support the regional Project Controller in all financial and commercial aspects related to projects and services.
- Partner with Local Delivery-Execution team to provide financial support in terms of metrics, analysis, reporting and compliance
- Ensure compliance and monitor project accounting, planning, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting process from internal Kick Off to the Project close out.
- Attend and participate in monthly Project Reviews, communicate issues and actions, and aid in accurate forecasting.
- Provide and monitor relevant financial support to Project Managers.
- Analyze trends and deviations in performance and recommend corrective actions. Help to deploy mitigation and/or prevention plans.
- Provide monthly reporting and analysis and adhoc individual reporting requirements, including forecasting and variance analysis, at both business unit and Project level.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures and IFRS, as well as application of business and system processes.
What will help you to be successful?
- College degree in Business Science and/or Engineering (ongoing university course for similar field degree and/or MBA degree is preferred),
- Minimum 1 year of experience as Project Controller or commercially focused finance position.
- In depth knowledge of commercial nature of project, service, and product business
- Project Controlling and Project Management background combined with accounting experience.
- Knowledge of IFRS accounting principles.
- Good knowledge and experience with SAP (FI-CO-PS)
- Process and compliance focused.
- Able to extract information from many sources, analyze data and communicate the outcome.
- Collaborative, action oriented, analytical, problem-solving approach.
- High level of integrity and ethics in approach and action.
- Organizational Agility: able to thrive in a cross-functional, dynamic, matrix environment, and work successfully with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to meet challenging deadlines, to help deploy change, and to provide discipline to the project team.
- Fluent Italian and English language (spoken and written).
What do we offer?
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions.
- Wide choice of benefits
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals.
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure.
- Possibility to collaborate with cross-region teams.
- Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook!
Please send your CV in English.