About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company
What do you get to do in this position?
The Electromechanics Designer performs technical operations by application of predefined models, using elementary professional knowledge work is given through precise instructions.
- In electromechanical & electro technical fields, modifies bills of materials and drawings of parts and sub-assemblies, in accordance with technical specifications, customer expectations and supply chain constraints.
- Executes assigned product design - drawings and BOMs (bill of materials) according to given technical specifications using dedicated tools (software, database, 2D and 3D CAD system…), with possible support.
- Applies drawing rules, standards, project specifications, industrialization internal rules, internal processes.
- Adapts already tested solutions.
- B.D. in Industrial Design, Electromechanical, Mechanical or, Mechatronics Engineering.
- 5 years of experience in Product Engineering and/or Offer Development activities.
- Advanced English Level.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.