Software Application Engineer
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
This position is responsible for providing high quality engineering designs per specifications, standards, budgets and schedules, and/or providing central software support for HVAC and access/security critical applications, as well as participating on a team to design, install and service building automation control and facility management systems.
What do you get to do in this position?
· Reviews specifications, drawings and submittals
· Participates in field startup using standard start up and checkout processes
· Assists in job close out by providing final record software backups or hardware drawings
· Graphic front end, human machine interface, page development controller software
· Be able to design software code or hardware submittals at a basic level or at an intermediate level with mentor support
· Maintain and adhere to standards for estimating and budgeting software or hardware designs
· Other duties may be assigned
This job might be for you if:
· Four-year degree in EE or related work experience required.
· Intermediate verbal and written communication skills including, but not limited to, the ability to influence and persuade internal and external customers, listen effectively, and solicit input from others.
· Intermediate ability to use Microsoft Office, programs including but not limited to, Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Excellent organizational skills including, but not limited to, the ability to handle multiple demands and assignments, the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently, and the ability to manage resource procurement and utilization.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.