Project Engineer (oil & gas)
Schneider Electric Shah Alam, 10
About the Job
We are currently seeking a professional to join Schneider Electric as Project Engineer
Location: Selangor, Malaysia
In this role, you will
- Manage each phase of the project from design to completion.
- Ensure efficient resources and enhance cost effectiveness.
- Analyze, perform and provides reviews on variety of engineering works in the project lifecycle.
- Support procurement and engineering phase of the project with engineering knowledge & experience.
- Prepare workplan and manages project scope, budget & schedule.
- Interact with customer to address questions or concern about the project.
- Manage, plan & control the project costing & schedule.
- Work closely with team members to effectively resolving complex issues within tight deadlines.
- Understand the customer needs and delivered the expected outcome.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Degree in Electrical Power Engineering or equivalent.
- Min. 2-3 years exp. in project engineering in related field.
- Experience in MV & LV switchgear, MV Transformer, Protection Relay, IMCS, ENMCS
- Able to work in an adhoc situation to resolve customer issues
- Must be physically fit for offshore activities.
- Able to travel throughout Malaysia including overseas assignment.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills as well as strong command of the English & Malay language, both verbal and written
- Offshore, Oil & Gas & Utilities experience will be added advantage