TH_Field Services Engineer
About the Job
- This position is handling on UPS service activities (Installation, Preventive Maintenance and repair)
- Resolve customers problem in term of service issue and products quality issue, to find out the root cause and provide the corrective action for short term and long term.
- Handling and scheduling on service activities assignment by management and planner
- Update an activities with service planner and customers through system implementation
- Be standby support onsite service for customers in the area assignment and nationwide
- Provide service report, site investigation report and RAC report for each customers
- Communicate and coordinate with Regional team in term of service escalation process, technical issue and products training through information
- Male or female, 25-35 Year old
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineer, Electronics Engineer or relates fields.
- This position required 2-5 year experience in Service Engineer/ Project Engineer or Technical Support Engineer (fresh graduate are welcome).
- Experience in after sales service in IT / Power or Electronics Consumer Products.
- Schedule planning and managing activities assignment.
- Be able to work under pressure and handling on customers complain.
- Possess own transportation and be able to travel to customer site.
- Able to communicate in English. Willing to work in multinational culture
- Good MS office skills