TH_Customer Project Manager
Schneider Electric Bangkok, 10
About the Job
- Coordinate with different suppliers for quotation, design, technical clarification and negotiate with supplier in order to get the lowest cost at required specification and delivery date.
- Generate tender proposal to comply customer specification with necessary deviation and propose alternative solution
- Monitor all assigned opportunity and follow up, meeting with customer the get the requirement to revise and re-submit tender document
- Generate technical and commercial proposal which shall be in line with customer requirement and meet expectation for both proposal
Monitor all assigned project,
- meeting with customer, change order management, report, project schedule and customer satisfaction
- Execute project follow CPP process and procedure to assure that all technical and commercial condition achieve requirement
- Control supplier to assure that each work step is finish on time and deliver achieve requirement
- Monitor and control sub-contractor to follow site safety
- Testing form, procedure and ITP and necessary document is well prepared
- Test report submission
- Report on potential opportunity, Tender service level, Tender hit rate, Invoicing plan, project schedule, Revenue and cost plan,
- Coordinate with execution, engineering & design and Solar expertise or factory to share customer requirement and decide to propose the best and competitive solution.
- Coordinate with Schneider expertise i.e. Finance Dept, Legal, for the commercial term and condition which is accepted by us and customer.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (Electrical)
- 10 years experience. Experience with Project management is preferable.
- Understanding project business environment, Knowledge of Project management & process
- Good command in English, negotiation and presentations skill.