AM/ Deputy Manager Sales
Schneider Electric Gurgaon, Haryana
About the Job
Deputy Manager Sales
Key Responsibilities: -
Define and drive sales and profitability targets for the region
- Drive and own revenue, collection and profitability responsibility for the entire Schneider portfolio for End Users in and around region
- Support in the development of sales and profitability targets for products for the allocated region in agreement with operational marketing.
- Drive 'with the product' services sale across Industry EU.
- Drive & manage indirect sales through intermediaries like PB, distributors, Sis.
Drive Value Proposition for entire SE thru Prescription in Industry EU.
- Identify levers to improve commercial effectiveness for the allocated region
- Engage with existing accounts in the allocated area continuously to discover opportunities to grow revenue and expand share of wallet
- Identify and add uncovered accounts
- Support the group leader in identifying levers to improve direct sales through channel partners
- Identify bottom/high effort accounts and transfer those to channel partners
- Ensure effective implementation of CAP for the area for TOP/Repeat customers
Develop people capabilities
- Work with teams in other pipes/verticals get guidance in multi-skilling the sales force to ensure one Schneider view to the customers and achieve regional targets
- Team bonding
Drive Geographical coverage and increase penetration through ONE-Schneider promotions
- Identify new verticals for expansion, grooming partners to increase reach and revenues