Schneider Electric Bangkok, 10
About the Job
- Capture price and fundamental data on energy market, trade and confirmations.
- Produce daily, weekly, and monthly risk and position reports.
- Set up new reports, support risk manager with scenario analyses.
- Effectively communicate with both internal and external clients through email.
- Endeavour to increase knowledge of the energy market, carry out ad hoc analyses.
- Fresh graduate are welcome.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to prioritize workload in line with business demands.
- Strong analytical skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- A strong desire to enhance knowledge of the global energy markets.
- Highly skilled in the use of MS Excel.
- No prior experience is needed.
- Bachelor's degree in any field, Economics / Business/ Math is prefer but not required.