Contract Administrator / Data Stweard
About the Job
Job Title - JOB NUMBER Business / organization Location (if open, say so)
O NE- OR TWO-SENTENCE SUMMARY OF ROLE, HIGHLIGHTING ATTRACTIVE ELEMENTS (no more than two sentences), using "You" words to persuade a candidate why this might be a fit for her/him. THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO ATTRACT THE RIGHT CANDIDATES.
S c hneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for
everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
In 2018, Schneider Electric has been recognized as one Canada's Top 100 Employers, one of Canada's Top Employers for Young People, and one of Greater Toronto's Top Employers. Learn the reasons why at https://content.eluta.ca/top-employer-schneider-electric .
G r eat people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The successful candidate will be dividing his or her time between managing Service Contracts for the industry portfolio, and overseeing the quality of Sales as well as Install Base Data.
Essential Responsibilities- Service Contracts Administrator
- Select and Upgrade Support Contracts based on evolving customer needs and software portfolio
- Use Customer Relationship Management software to store, control and keep up-to-date all relevant contract details such as customer contact list, software licenses, renewal dates and other data as applicable
- Use of quotation software to create daily quotations for service contracts for End users and Schneider Electric Partners
- Use of ERP software to process daily customer purchase orders for different programs, and issue invoices
- Login to the customer care hotline, and reply within one business day to customer queries and complaints regarding Support Contracts via phone and email
- Coordinate with different teams to manage and solve daily cases in Salesforce relevant to Support Contracts
Essential Responsibilities- Field Services Data Steward
- Improve data quality thru cleansing activities with the relevant stakeholders (data source owners, finance...) and maintain accordingly (recategorize wrongly labelled assets, identify obsolete and duplicate assets etc.)
- Understand tracking tools (IBGenius, Bridge Front Office) and support the Field Services Operational Marketing with specific analytics and Dashboards
- Improve continuously, in collaboration with various teams, relevant tools and processes
Field Services Marketing and Sales, Line-of-Business Sales Managers, Regional and Global Support Centers
Key Success Factors
Knowledge of Support Contract portfolio and value proposal to the customer
Fast response to customer complaints regarding any aspect of their Service Contact, especially in cases of urgency
Good collaboration with Regional Teams & Global Support to enhance the customer experience
Close collaboration with various teams to drive the change of data quality.
Education and Skills
· The successful candidate should have a (4) year college degree or equivalent work experience and a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
· Ability to work autonomously with various tools and processes
· Bilingual: English & French
· Ability to interact with various teams and stakeholders
W e seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See
what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: h ttps://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
O pen space for localized content: country or region specific information and/or business unit organization description.
L et us learn about you! Apply today.
Y o u must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
I t is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Con c ern ing agencies: S c hne ider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.