Financial Analyst - Senior
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Preparation of annual budget, rolling forecasts and long-term strategic financial plans.
- Improve monthly P&L review process by recapping actual results versus plan and forecast, preparing monthly variance reports for business owners.
- Preparation and review of monthly reporting packages including detailed financial analysis.
- Partner with functional leaders and provide ongoing support to develop Headcount and expense forecast.
- Maintenance and enhancement of complex excel financial models
- Support monthly accounting close process to ensure accuracy and alignment with forecast.
- Develop ad-hoc reports and analysis for cross-functional groups and management team, as requested.
This job might be for you if:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience as Financial Analyst or similar role.
- Exceptional analytical, mathematical, and problem-solving skills.
- Expertise in MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and using advanced formulas)
- High level of ownership of assigned tasks and independent initiative, where appropriate, to achieve exceptional results.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to interact with various management levels.
- Prior experience using SAP, BI is a plus.
- Relevant certification (e.g. CFA/CPA) is a plus.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.