About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
Opportunity to join our growing organization
Maintain data quality in service data management tool
Support US BUREAU, Partners and Branches across the US in an Administrative function
- Process all work orders and invoices for the US BUREAU
- Process credits and re-bills
- Purchase order management
- Manage US BUREAU tracker
- Review and renew partner contracts
- Work with Branches to ensure proper set up of NEW Building Advisor contracts
- Provide back up support to the BSRC team
- Run and maintain reports
- Participate in AR collection meeting
- Answer all inbound emails and calls
- Follow up with Branch/Partners to ensure customer satisfaction
This job might be for you are:
- Detail orientated Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) Experience in accounting Experience in scheduling Experience in customer relations management Experience with Micro-Soft programs, Outlook, Salesforce, Viso Must enjoy multi-tasking and working in a fast past environment Must be a problem solver who can work independently and loves a challenge TEAM PLAYER Love working with different personalities
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.