Field Service Representative
About the Job
This position is responsible for providing product-based and professional services to company's customers including technical site analysis to resolve customer issues and field service duties on the company's complete range of Medium Voltage and Low Voltage equipment units.
• Customer Service (40%) - Perform Start-up/Commissioning, Preventive Maintenance and corrective/Unscheduled Maintenance on all company's cooling equipment. Provide installation consulting services at customer site and over the phone
• Maintenance (30%) - Work with the company's and Services Teams to ensure that all MV and LV units are maintained effectively in the field.
• Provide supervision, training, and monitoring to other team members and train third party service vendors on new products.
• Documentation for each site visit performed and act as the primary technical resource related to the company's MV and LV equipment installed
• Assist in the qualification and ongoing support of the company's Contracted Mechanical Service Providers and assist the company's Service Partners in site visits
• A minimum of 3 years experience in a related field
• Computer Literate - Windows NT/Novell Netware/Lotus Notes
• Knowledge of MV and LV panel systems, test and measurement equipment, knowledge of electrical and mechanical codes
• Good knowledge of mechanical and electrical equipment.
• Good level of technical knowledge of electrical component theory
• Available for frequent irregular hours work
• Jakarta based