About the Job
Schneider Electric is a great place to work. Our flexible work environment enables you to take control of how you get your work done. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone at every moment.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Service Planner to join our Field Services team. A team that is dynamic and tight knit (who love to have fun) where you can directly influence revenue growth and customer satisfaction by ensuring our service teams are operating with high productivity levels are well organised then this could be the role for you.
Our Field Service's team provide 24/7 service across three verticals; which cover just about every sector imaginable from mining, to hospitals, from utilities to data centres and everything in-between. Our field service business enable owners, end users and custodians to minimise breakdowns, increase reliability & efficiency while reducing costs and simplifying operations.
Specific responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Daily coordination of service technicians, service partners and 3rd party contractors as required
- Triage of service and maintenance requests whilst updating customers of job status and follow-up for issue resolution
- Preventative maintenance scheduling with customers
- Updating database and other management tools where appropriate,
- Raising purchase orders, parts ordering and follow up for jobs as well as invoicing activities
Whilst we do not want to narrow the field, instrumental to success in this role will be the following:
- You will be an experienced, energetic and proactive service planner in an industrial or similar sector
- Demonstrable exceptional time management skills and ability to remain calm yet effective when the heat is on
- Finely honed communication, negotiation and influencing skills that support a positive can-do attitude
- You will have a collaborative style, with experience liaising across multiple areas of the business
- Ability and experience dealing with challenging situations and or customers effectively and professionally
- Candidates with a certificate or diploma in business studies or related field will be highly regarded
At Schneider Electric, we are open, we value differences, we listen, we learn, connect, and collaborate with others. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration - we're a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work, join us and see how!
All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application and will be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview.
Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to Schneider Electric and no fee will be payable.