HR Services Generalist - Team Lead
Schneider Electric Taipei,
About the Job
- Acts as a Great Professional to ensure the ongoing development of own skills/competences and that resource levels are optimized to meet business needs.
- Responsible for delivering high quality and timely services in line with defined Service Levels within Service Level Agreement, measuring performance versus SLA, improving operational effectiveness and efficiency to deliver "Easy Employee Experience", ensuring appropriate escalation pathways are in place to resolve problems.
- Responsible for being aligned with the HR service delivery model, utilizes best practices and a continuous improvement to improve internal efficiencies and external service delivery.
- Acts as team lead of HR Services(individual contributor) , builds positive working relationship with: HRBPs, HR Solutions, regional central HR Services team members.
- Responsible for delivery of change or transformation projects within EAJP HR Services, including deployment and utilization of Digital Technology to increase service delivery and efficiency.
- Responsible for employee life cycle management
- 5 years of HR Operational experience
- Compensation & Benefits experience preferred
- Labor law experiences preferred
- Multi-national company experience preferred
- Experience of operating within a large complex organization
- Experience of operating within a fast-paced, dynamic and results oriented shared services environment
- Passion for Customer Service and Continuous Improvement.
- Strong engagement skills
- Financial acumen - Strong with numbers with analytical thinking
- Relentless drive & commitment to achieve results and challenge the status quo
- English fluent