NAM Enterprise Architect
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
The Enterprise Architect has three main roles
- Drive architecture studies on topics that are crossing multiple areas to enable connecting the dots. This is mainly functional but can go down to the technology choice.
- Maintain architecture referential, templates and methodologies including standards owned by Digital Architecture (mobile apps, platforms….)
- Animate the architecture community
This job might be for you if you have the following technical knowledge:
- Analysis of complex problems starting from the business architecture, deep dive on the details and understanding the nuances beyond the words
- Synthesis: simply explain a complex topic to non-technical people
- Communication and people networking (circle of influence)
- Business acumen
- Core Technology (at least 3 programming languages and 2 package software implementations, network and database basic concepts, integration and API)
If our recruiting team determines your background may be a good match for this position, we'll contact you directly regarding the next steps in the process.
Internal mobility is a top priority at Schneider Electric. If you're looking for your next step or want to try something new, applying for an internal opportunity can help you further develop your career.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled. It is the responsibility of each employee to inform your manager that you're applying for a new internal opportunity. If you are not selected for an interview, you will receive electronic notification; you are not guaranteed a call from the recruiting team.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.