Inside Sales - Las Vegas
About the Job
This position is responsible for independently creating customized service estimates for Building Automation Systems (BAS) and HVAC, which provide material costs, associated labor, initial budget, and assistance in reviewing final review of projects, repairs and service agreements.
What do you get to do in this position?
• Prioritize estimates in order to meet sales schedule
• Prepare clear and concise project estimates and service quotes by gathering all necessary information, and defining feasibility of projects and profitability
• Establish and maintain subcontractor and vendor relationships
• Coordinate and verify subcontractor quotations and scopes of work.
• Develop technical proposals, detailed scope letters and optimal system designs
• Attend sales calls, pre-bid meetings and site walk-throughs for potential projects
• Consults with Service Operations, Engineering and Service Sales to develop estimates
• Attends various meetings throughout project, including hand-off and design review
• Reconcile final job costs
• Other duties may be assigned
• Four-year degree in a related technical field, preferable Engineering
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent mathematical and financial skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Access PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Strong organizational skills
• Capable of reading blueprints
• Good conceptual aptitude