Manufacturing Eng MPH
About the Job
Schneider ElectricTM creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
• Expert specialized in a specific high-tech area of knowledge for Industrialization/manufacturing (LM, MTM, ergonomics, simulation tools, cost analysis, etc...) in a plant. Coordination (hierarchical or functional) of jobs scopes 1 to 4, within a site.
• This position is accountable for providing both technical and project leadership mainly in the areas related to applications; electrical/electronic; mechanical; manufacturing; quality; safety, health & environmental; or software. Provide recommendations for changes to working methods or operation sequences that will minimize risks, costs, and wastage; increase yields and productivity; and improve the quality and consistency of final products.
1. Leads specification, design, analysis and development of Industrial projects.
2. Evaluates and validates design alternatives to create optimum process designs.
3. Leads the teams of engineers and technicians through industrialization activities for set up and change manufacturing process.
4. Participates in strategic planning as a member from engineering and technology development effort.
5. Acts as a technical consultant on process and methods engineers or for anyone who needs the service related with industrial knowledge.
6. Coach and mentor less experienced engineers.
REQUIRED technical and systems knowledge:
MPH Skills (Material, Providing and Handling), PFEP, FMR, Line Architecture
Time and level of experience
Analysis of times and movements Autocad 70% Review investment projects equipment and machinery 3 years of experience in production and manufacturing. Rotation capacity in turn Cycle times
Advanced English Skills
Engineer in electronics, mechatronics, mechanical electrician, mechanical administrator, industrial engineer
DESIRED key competences:
Background in PM Desirable ERP System - SAP
Microsoft Project skills, personality and abilities