Solutions University Support (internship)
About the Job
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management - Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that LifeIsOn everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
What will you do:
- Support the preparation and verification of figures illustrating the level of involvement and implementation of training programs
- Support during the analysis of reports
- Search and eliminate discrepancies in data
- Support the preparation of high quality presentations
- Complete and send requests to the Learning Services team
- Communicate and give opinions to posts via the internal social network
What will help you to be successful?
- Perfect command of English (almost 90% of communication in English)
- Availability to work min. 20 hours a week
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel and good knowledge of MS PowerPoint
- Eagerness to learn and to be open minded
What do we offer?
- Paid internship under the supervision of a mentor in an international environment
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Relaxed, fun and engaging environment - we're not just about business: volunteering, extra projects, integration events
- Buddy and mentor - who will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Real business experience and client interactions preparing you for the job market expectations
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook !