Purchasing Support (Internship)
About the Job
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management - Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that LifeIsOn everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
What will you do?
- Recording & update of data related to Requests for Pricing ;
- Support in Vendor research and Vendor offer analysis
- Vendor Master Data alignment & maintenance in in-house databases
- Data maintenance and administration related to Audit of Suppliers
- Support in data gathering for Tenders, Requests for Pricing and procurement related projects
What will help you to be successful?
- Final-year students ( educational background related to economy or finance will be an asset )
- Good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of French will be an asset
- Availability to work at least 35 hours a week
- Skills in data management will be an asset
- Ability to learn quickly, openness to changes, multitasking skills.
- Paid internship under the supervision of a mentor in an international environment
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Relaxed, fun and engaging environment - we're not just about business: volunteering, extra projects, integration events
- Buddy and mentor - who will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Real business experience and client interactions preparing you for the job market expectations
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Opportunity of future employment and professional development
- Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook