About the Job
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management - Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that LifeIsOn everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Join Schneider Electric's friendly EMEA team of writers and designers to produce great creative content used around the world.
A creative team in need!
We are the EMEA Creative Studio, an in-house creative team for Schneider Electric, based in Warsaw. Together with our sister studios in the U.S., Australia, and Hong Kong, we craft everything from single assets to full global campaigns. We're looking for a talented writer to support our mission of bringing beautiful, effective creativity to the worlds of energy and automation.
What will you do?
- Brainstorm and concept for new campaigns, together with the rest of the team
- Craft powerful headlines and copy for everything from print ads, web banners, social posts, and videos to brochures, direct mailing, and event materials
- Help to mold engineering-flavored jargon into benefit-driven copy that's interesting to the rest of humanity (ie. non-engineers)
- Write, for the most part, but occasionally proofread/copyedit or provide copy direction on materials created by external agencies
If you have…
- Min. 3 years' experience writing professionally
- The ability to transform technical jargon into engaging, benefit-driven copy
- Creative concepting and brainstorming skills
- A gift for words and fluent English
- Employment based on fixed-term position for at least 12 months with the option to extend it to a permanent one
- An interesting job working for a global, well-known brand.
- Work in with an awesome team of creatives. Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook !
- Induction training that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary)
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
We can't wait to meet you!
If you would like us to take your candidacy into account in this and in future recruitments, please submit your consent in CV:
I hereby give my prospective employer consent to use and process provided by my personal data relating to my job application, necessary to carry out this and future recruitment processes, over the next 3 years, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as "GDPR".