Account Manager Secure Power (589)
About the Job
Secure Rower (ITD) of Schneider Electric is a global leader in critical power and cooling services, it provides industry leading hardware, software, and services designed to ensure availability and higher energy efficiency across the residential, business network, data center, and manufacturing environments.
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated accounts, is fully responsible for ITD business in these accounts (selling both APC equipment and solutions).
- Owns, defines and develops strategy for targeted accounts and leads the implementation.
- Highly knowledgeable in market trends, new investments & opportunities for business growth among targeted accounts: looks for new projects and complex SE solutions sales opportunities.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards, as well as maintains high customer satisfaction ratings.
- Identifies, approaches and earns fidelity with intimate end customers' suppliers (System Integrators);
- Actively collaborates with other Business Units within SE and involves them into projects if necessary.
- Responsible for the delivery of regular reports for assigned accounts such as: market trends, competitors' information, pipeline of opportunities, risk and issues
- Minimum 3 years of IT sales experience (equipment/SW/complex solutions) in a business-to-business sales environment;
- Good knowledge of Commercial Sector: structure of decision making, process of IT budget allocation and ability to influence on it;
- APC technical background or similar, from competitors, including UPS and Data Center knowledge;
- Analytical thinking and broad strategic vision on clients in segment' development;
- Discipline and result orientation, "Can do" attitude;
- Good planning & organizational skills with the ability to prioritize & manage well in an environment with competing demands;
- Must have strong leadership qualities, highly motivated, team player, goal oriented and success driven individual and able to work independently with minimum guidance;
- English at intermediate or higher level;
- Dynamic work environment.
- The best sales practices and trainings.
- Smart and motivated team of Schneider Electric experts.
- Unique chance for personal development & career growth.