Logistics - Master Data Executive
About the Job
I. Position Summary
The Master Data Analyst is to ensure that all Schneider Electric master data are maintained in a timely and accurate manner with clear accountability for data integrity.
This position is accountable for the achievement of key operational goals and for the successful deployment of MD related projects and initiatives.
- Work with the business leaders to ensure the master data supports the business needs without compromising the integrity of the system.
- Develop/maintain the procedures for the data managed by the Master Data team
- Set departmental metrics; ensure the timeliness and accuracy of all data entry and data maintenance.
- Measure results and publish performance metrics to the business community
- Assist in ensuring all present master data are aligned and standardize throughout the different SAP systems
II. Key Responsibilities
- Ensure the timeliness and accuracy of all data entry and data maintenance
- Participate in all SE activities that require Master Data input (i.e. SOX, ISO, etc).
- Measure results and publish performance metrics.
- Work closely with the Businesses and Stakeholders to define and implement MD policies and procedures that support the Business needs.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field
IV. Other Qualifications - Professional Certification/Key Licenses
- 5 years work experience s SAP, preferably in the area of data master
- Strong understanding of the most SAP & Business processes. This includes all master data elements that support these processes.
- Strong PC skills (MS Office Tools, emphasis on Excel).
VI. Required Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal & communication skills
- Business & customer oriented and an excellent team player
- Demonstrated end-to-end business process thinking
- Drive for results and action oriented with a high sense of urgency
- Self-starter with the desire and ability to take initiatives, so as to identify and resolve problems and requests in a proactive and timely manner
- Ability to work independently under time constraints, manage competing priorities and deadlines, and handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Must be able to gather and analyze information skillfully using problem solving/root cause analysis skills
- SAP MM
- Excellent Communication skills (English), spoken and written.
- Business Acumen
- Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SQL, etc.).
- Transportation and supply chain management and systems.
- dashboard BI tools and development
- Good working knowledge of transportation and warehousing processes
- Strong SQL query development skills
- Able to create database views for optimization of queries or reports.
- Influence and Convince
- Achieve Sustainable Results
- Foster collaboration and networking
- Project Management
- Knowledge Management & Collaboration
- Supply Chain Management
- Functional Requirements Analysis
- Supply Chain Data & Analytics
- Database Management
- Master Data Management
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in BI reporting and solutions design, development and implementation. Work experience in Logistics environment preferred.
- Undergraduate University degree in relevant subject matter or commercial qualification or equivalent