About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Under limited direction and own initiative, provide a variety of advanced administrative support and administrative functions
- Takes initiative to assist in co-ordination of departmental responsibilities, including project work
- Organize departmental meetings and activities, including travel and meeting calendars
- Produce correspondence, reports, presentations, meeting agendas, emails and external mailings
- Handle confidential information with high level of discipline
- Manage Executives schedules using Microsoft Outlook to align / synchronize
- Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestic and international
- Obtain visas when required
This job might be for you if:
- Associates Degree; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 10 - 15 years' experience in a similar role, in a global organization
- A self-starter able to work on own initiative and well in a team environment
- Strong communication skills, both oral and in writing
- Experience at an advanced level using Microsoft Office and other standard software
- Ability to understand business challenges and priorities to deliver added-value contribution
- Administrative experience working in a multi-cultural / corporate environment at a senior level
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability and confidence to effectively interface with senior management
- Well organized with attention to detail and high-standard ethics
- Fluent in English; French language a plus
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.