About the Job
Our West Chester, OH, facility, manufacturing high end prefabricated Data Centers is looking for a Mechanical Drafter
1. Create conceptual designs using AUTOCAD 2D
2. Create mechanical detailed designs for construction using 3D CREO and REVIT
3. Develops drawings according objectives by reviewing project proposals.
4. Determines project specifications by studying product/solutions design, project requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies.
5. Team cross-collaboration. Working with different stakeholders like, project engineers, engineer specialists and industrialization teams.
6. Attend project reviews: to ensure that all submitted information is correct and accurate.
7. Support to Mechanical and Electrical Engineers during the design stage of the project.
8. Drawing schedule. All drawings submitted according to the industrialization parameters, utilizing standard and former solutions.
At least 1 year experience creating mechanical drawings 3D and 2D. AutoCad, CREO, REVIT is a plus
Knowledge on using PLM software