Security Field Engineer Intern
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
This position will be for Summer 2019.
- Review and interpret specifications, drawings and estimates
- Coordinate with subcontractors on multiple projects
- Diagnose and troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Assists in job close out by providing final record drawings
- Other duties may be assigned
This job may be for you if you are a current student pursuing a 4-year degree.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Schneider Electric/Pelco product knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of Visio, AutoCAD or other CAD software
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word, Excel and Access
- Strong basic math skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.