Field Service Coordinator
About the Job
Field Services Coordinator
Potters Bar / Hatfield
Make the most of your energy in a career at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management - Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at
Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:
Schneider Electric has an exciting opportunity for YOU to join the team as a Field Services Coordinator.
The Service Coordinator role is to schedule Internal Field Service Engineers (FSE) & External Service Partners to fulfil service requirements, these include, Start up, Preventative Maintenance Visit, Emergency Callouts. Act as the liaison between customers, internal resource and external service partners/suppliers to meet service delivery requirements
- Optimise FSEs allocated time and schedules
- Apply technical guidelines according to technical support information
- Schedule maintenance visits
- Schedule batteries and ad-hoc business interventions
- Schedule technical visits or audits initialized by Project, Enterprise & mid market or Services sales
- Manage external partners services
- Schedule Start ups in conjunction with the Project Department
- Ensure customer database is kept up to date
- Coordinate spare parts, delivery and retrieval
- Strong computer skills such as word, excel, email etc
- Strong customer service experience
- Written - ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner with internal and external customers
- Fluent English is mandatory
- Strong time management skills
- Handles multiple and conflicting priorities and effectively prioritizes tasks in a fast-paced work environment
- Detail orientated and able to meet deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills
- Work both independently and as part of a team
- Tactful and effective at dealing with difficult / irate customers
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are always open to a conversation around flexible working.
Please submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
You know about us, so let us learn about you! Apply today.