About the Job
Who are we?
Schneider Electric is passionate about its people, we are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration - we're a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work!
What do we stand for?
When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company focused on its people. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration - we're a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work!
What is the role?
Based in Sydney, we are seeking a talented Distribution Manager for our dynamic IT Business. You will be proactive in managing key relationships and revenue growth of our authorized distribution partners in the Pacific region.
You will exhibit excellent leadership qualities that will enable Schneider Electric IT Business to be positioned strategically with partners, ensuring Schneider Electric's current and future success in the Pacific region.
Whilst not wanting to narrow the field, we do believe that the following will be key to your success:
• Engage with APC by Schneider Electric's Distributors in Australia to increase APC by Schneider Electric's product/solution sales;
• Lead and manage a comprehensive distribution engagement strategy, to drive territory market share growth via Distribution and development of a 2 tier channel go to market;
• Accountable for the joint execution and tactical implementation of strategy;
• Act as APC by Schneider Electric's representative to the distributors and channel partners and will be accountable for the quality of the field relationships;
• Weekly reporting and ownership of key business metrics - active marketing campaigns, sell-out and sell-in data for APC by Schneider Electric's business;
• Ensure that the distributors have appropriate levels of inventory throughout the quarter and that their ''forecast' for sell-in meets and/or exceeds quarterly revenue target expectations;
• Manage the execution of the distribution program including rebates, co-op and other funding.
You are someone who gets excited by innovation. You are a highly driven and confident individual who wants to work for a value based organization whose solutions are leading edge. You are focused, collaborative and passionate about the work that you do. In addition, you have the following skills:
• Proven track record in sales and business development within the IT industry;
• Exposure to datacenters from an IT perspective;
• Strong stock and inventory management for a vendor with a distribution channel;
• Experience working with Channels: Distributors, and/or resellers in a business development/account management capacity;
• Proven ability to develop regional sales strategy for multi-tier channels business;
• Solid experience with key local resellers and experience establishing and fostering strong channel relationships;
• Experience with CRM including salesforce;
• Solid negotiation skills with the ability to manage conflict;
• Tertiary qualification in Business; Commerce couple with IT; or similar;
As our preferred candidate, you have strong commercial sensibility with the ability to influence c-suite decision makers, coupled with a strong understanding of the market you operate within Australia will be key to your success.
Your motivation levels are high, communication skill exceptional, and your experience within the IT landscape has you regarded as the trusted advisor in equal measure. The ability to think on your feet, whilst consulting and listening is also an essential requirement.
At Schneider Electric, we are open, we value differences, we listen, we learn, connect, and collaborate with others. We are passionate about our customers, our people, our business and our technology. We are positive in our approach to finding solutions that better our lives.
All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application and will be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview.
Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to Schneider Electric and no fee will be payable.