Industrial Sales Specialist
About the Job
Who are we?
Schneider Electric is a global specialist in energy management and automation. We are dedicated to supplying our customers with safe, reliable and sustainable energy solutions. We invent technologies that will transform the places where we live, work and play.
What do we stand for?
When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company focused on its people. We're proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration. In 2017 we were ranked as one of the Top 10 places to work in Australia by Randstad, and globally in LinkedIn's top 25 leading companies.
What is the role?
Based in Macquarie Park with a Sydney metro territory, we have an opportunity for an individual to join the Schneider team in the capacity of Industrial Sales Rep. Bring us your industrial electrical experience, and we'll offer you a rewarding career with opportunities to progress, and further develop your skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- The promotion of Industrial products to generate profitable growth within the Industrial Business within our region
- Engaging confidently with a diverse customer base including EU, OEM and contractors
- High levels of collaboration and co-ordination with the existing channel management teams
- Driving direct sales efforts in the region.
You are someone who gets excited by innovation. You are a driven and motivated individual who wants to work for a values based organisation whose solutions are leading edge. You have a broad technical understanding of industrial electrical equipment, everything from a circuit breaker to a PLC.
With the flexibility to manage your own day, you're organised and accountable, plus you take pride in delivering exceptional service to your clients. You are focused, collaborative and passionate about the work that you do. In addition, you possess the following attributes:
- Engineering degree preferred, or demonstrated experience in, electrical, industrial, or technical sales
- Track record of delivering sales results combined with effective territory management
- Ability to listen actively and translate customer needs into business solutions
- You operate in a measurable professional capacity - pipeline management, CRM tools, activity reporting
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and a high degree of self-management
At Schneider Electric, we are open, we value differences, we listen, we learn, connect, and collaborate with others. We are passionate about our customers, our people, our business and our technology. We are positive in our approach to finding solutions that better our lives .