Logistics Transformation Manager
About the Job
To own the workflow to achieve critical customer centric KPI's (OTDS, OTDC, BOL, NOR, AC2), Monthly Revenue Estimates and open order expedition. Serves as 1 st level escalation point for Sales on Open Order issues (BU ownership and Customer cluster to be defined) and to partner with GSC (Supply/Demand Planner, Procurement, Transport, Warehouse), CCC and Commercial functions (Sales, Finance, Marketing , etc). Lead the deployment of transformation initiatives & projects to enhance the Customer Delivery Experience.
- Lead the drumbeat meetings for OTD, BOL, NOR and AC2. Includes the analysis of RCA, driving, monitoring and closing action plans, forecasting BTN, reporting results in a timely manner to all stakeholders. Analyze Open Orders and provide a Level 1 in month sales estimate including book to bill, M+1 for pull-in and participate in an iterative process with Commercial team to develop an aligned in month Sales estimate. Assess and act on Pull in / expedition opportunities of open orders to maximize sales. This involves collaborating with Procurement, Vendor OM, Planning and other GSC functions Follow through with Transportation team on the delivery of orders impacting customer service level and revenue. Proactively analyze and communicate the revenue impact of customer push-outs on CRD Act and respond to request and open order related question from Sales for specific BU and customer cluster (Eg. SPOC for Partner BU and VIP Customers Apply Lean, 6 sigma and other continuous improvement methodology to improve process and results within the logistics domain Owns the management and review of Commercial Logistics Offer to provide best Customer Delivery Experience Lead the deployment of Tailored Supply Chain initiatives. Champion the enhancement of Customer Process Capabilities in the country. Actively participate in TSC Skills Network to benchmark and leverage on best practices inside / outside our organization. Serve as the focal point of contact for PMO, Services and Project Tendering team. Provide timely logistics and transportation quotation to the Project Tendering Team , Responsible for the PO creation for Projects and Services equipment, accessories from IG Suppliers Provide guidance and advise to the Project and Services team on their Transport & Logistics requirements. Monitor the end-to-end transport execution and revenue recognition of shipments for projects and services. Track and manage the actual transport cost of Projects & Services shipments vs budget Ensure timely, accurate recording and charging of transport costs to the correct Project WBS or Service Sales Order.
- College/University graduate
Job Related Experience:
- Supply/Demand Planning, Customer Service, Transportation, Logistics Operations
- Good understanding of SE products and flows
Others (e.g. language skills, technical skills):
- Good English verbal/written communication skills, good analytical skills, good relationship & collaborative skills, able to manage relationships across different levels of organization, good soft application skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio), Advanced or expert knowledge of SAP. Good team building skills and good conflict management skills.