About the Job
Leading Plant MPS process which anticipates the global resources sizing.
Strengthen CSF handover processes with ETO demand planner then Improve
MPS forecast accuracy
Forecast consolidation from countries & local sales to anticipate
the industrial manufacturing parameter and capacity.
Provides project milestone and scheduling for tendering and
manufacturing purposes, and to maintained. it's updates during the project
Coordination within internal supply-chain team & production team in
ensuring the availability of materials & resources for the upcoming
Ensure activities and resulted
comply to Quality, Safety, Health and Environmental requirements.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical Power)
• Good in analytical thinking and communication skill, love to work in detail
• Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Experience Use SAP
• Excellent in Excel File
• Applicants must be willing to work in EJIP Plot 4B1-B2,Cikarang Selatan.