Export Manager (f/m/d) as Team Leader
About the Job
5430 Wettingen (Switzerland)
Do you now want to take the next step in your career after your first professional experience in the export sector? We are looking for a Team Leader (f/m/d) Export to support our supply chain. In this position you work close to the day-to-day business with operational tasks (approx. 70 - 80%) and the technical and disciplinary leadership responsibility for a team of 7 people.
You are responsible for the delivery of UPS systems, spare parts and 3rd party material and you manage all processes around transport and customs.
Life Is On - Are you too?
Your work field
- You prepare shipping documents including governmental approval of documents at chamber of commerce and/or consulates in accordance with national and international regulations or letters of credit (L/C) to ensure smooth shipping and customs clearance.
- You always find the right service provider for the worldwide transport of our products - whether by courier, truck, air freight or sea freight.
- You maintain Export Control, check business transactions if necessary and train your employees and other colleagues within the company.
- You like to share your knowledge with other departments, such as sales and project management, by supporting them regarding packaging and shipping requirements.
- In addition to leadership, your tasks will be complemented by continuous process optimization projects related to the supply chain.
- We provide the freedom to make your own decisions. Take on responsibility for the success of an international group - and beat the even bigger ones to the punch.
- Manage your work flexibly so that you have time for family and leisure activities.
- Rely on your ability to take the next step - development guaranteed!
- You will be part of a team with over 25 nations which does not only call itself a team but appreciates mutual esteem and open communication.
- You have a commercial vocational training with further training in the field of export, for example as a foreign trade specialist / Aussenhandelsfachmann (f/m/d) or as Aussenhandelsleiter (f/md), alternatively you have completed an equivalent degree.
- Ideally, you have gained at least 5 years of professional experience in a strongly export-oriented company or an international forwarding agency.
- Fluency in German and English is a must, both written and oral.
- You have first management and leadership experience and enjoy working in a team as well as in day-to-day operations.
- You are a team player, proactive and able to adapt quickly to changing conditions.
Your next step - apply, of course!
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online job portal.
Please upload your complete application documents and refer to Job ID 0057OK.
The contact person for this position is Isabel Blumrich . If you have any questions on the application procedure, please do not hesitate to contact our recruiting service team via e-mail email@example.com or phone +41 (0) 44 728 74 08.
We at Schneider Electric stands for the future of energy management and automation - here we are experts, specialists and consultants. We are not pioneers on our own. We live innovations, not only dream of them, but also tackle them. Always keeping an eye on the customer and the next big thing in mind, we always dare to take new paths. We take risks and shape where others only react. Diversity is our strength. Each of us learns new things every day, thus helping to shape Schneider Electric's face: sustainable, efficient and with passion. We are motivated to meet the challenge of leaving the competition behind us. At Schneider we call this Life Is On.
More information about your new colleagues can be found in our German blog
http://blog.schneider-electric.de , everything about Schneider Electric as an employer can be found here: www.schneider-electric.de/jobs