Field Services Sales Manager - Oman
About the Job
- Lead the services sales of a country by implementing proper Account Platforming and Install base Knowledge.
- Identifies the key markets and customer and evaluates the potential for services sales.
- Accordingly, propose tactics to generate and develop service sales.
- Takes lead and protective approach for meeting O\I targets.
- Co-ordinate with customer service and support manager and implements relevant action plan.
- Implements presales analysis / selection of projects, monitors and update priority list .
- Co-ordinates effectively with supporting organization for quotes, technical support and order execution.
- Work closely with Country sales team and Global Filed Services to achieve the services growth .
- Develop and work with the Identified partners for Services Business in the country to boost the business
- Closely monitor key accounts.
- Prepare effective and timely reports to management (Opportunities, sales status, forecast).
- Ensure the proper implementation of the company policies and procedures.
- Manage the Opportunities through BFO on daily basis .
- Knowledge or experience of the following, would be plus: Variable Speed Drives ,Programmable Controllers, Energy Automation Products, SLA's AMCs, .
- Understand and Market the Services offers such as Retrofits ,AMCs ,Spare Parts and Consultation Offers .
- Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Not less than 5 years Experience in Sales of MV / LV Equipment /Services .
- Motivated, self starter who is prepared to do things himself as well as work through his team.
- Knowledge in MV/LV equipment , Protection Relays ,Energy Automation Systems .
- Knowledge of ranges of Schneider Electric obsolete and existing LV and MV spare parts, product and equipment will be a significant plus.
- Knowledge of competitors ranges of product / equipment would be a plus.
- Gulf Experience would be a plus - knowledge of local specifications and rules in Oil &Gas and Public Utilities in Oman .
- Good knowledge / experience in Commercial terms / risks.
- Fluency in English.
- Hands on experience in Microsoft office and Tendering Tools
- Able to work under pressure and to innovate to achieve objectives.
- Technically strong with a good commercial approach.
- Ability to travel across Gulf Countries as well as internationally.