Scrum Master and Analytical Technical Leader
Schneider Electric Bangalore, Karnataka
About the Job
- Lead sprint and release planning, own issues and risk management for sprints & releases, remove impediments to both the team and the overall release, facilitate daily stand-ups and retrospectives
- Collaborate with process drivers, domain analysts and global support team
- Evangelize and continuously improve agile ways of working and iterative delivery
- Responsibility for reporting at sprint and release level, attend weekly scrum of scrum meetings and coordinate delivery with other development teams
- Delivery oriented; commitment and delivery to plan is critical
- Work as a team, so you will assist other team members (Dev, QA, etc.) to ensure sprint and release targets are achieved
- Own and drive various aspects of quality assurance and best practices from technical support team perspective
- Manage day-to-day support and development activities across the enterprise.
- Responsibility for the end-to-end ETL workflows across all phases of the daily loads.
- Ability to build and articulate sound Integration design patterns with governance responsibility across design, develop, testing to ensure the quality of integrations across the enterprise.
- Coach rest of BI developers, ensuring they understand and follow best technical practices at any time.
- Identify and address knowledge gaps, ensure common understanding across the team.
- Ensure teams are following quality processes and the values and practices of Scrum
- Drive changes that improve support-related processes. Identify and address any gaps in internal tools and processes
- Review cases, handle and provide appropriate feedback to support team, coaching them on their customer interactions and troubleshooting
- Monitor key network indicators like service levels, contact counts and quality metrics; establish quality metrics as needed
- Act as an escalation point within our team
- We work in a fast-moving agile set-up, so expect to pitch in with other responsibilities from time to time also
Experience & Qualifications
- The candidate will have a BE/BTech/MBA (preferably in Business, Operations Management or HR field).
- 10+ years business experience
- 5+ years' experience with implementing Business Intelligence Applications with an Expert understanding of HR business processes & applicable business intelligence strategy, solutions and technology.
- 5+ years' experience with troubleshooting/debugging/analytic Scrum, agile methodology experience.
- As a technologist you will be fully conversant with all aspects of software systems and processes
- Scrum and/or project management industry qualifications are an advantage
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- A proven ability to deliver on software projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong experience in agile development and project management practices
- Experience of the technology and tools that support agile development (ReQtest, Jira)
- Strong attention to detail
- Committed to high quality amongst delivery teams in project documentation, delivery processes and outputs and seek continuous improvement of these
- Excellent written and verbal communication and facilitation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to tailor communication to the audience
- Ability to lead and motivate a team International/domestic travel will be required