Supply Chain Analyst Intern
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
We are looking for talent! We have an exciting opportunity for a year-round Supply Chain Analyst intern to join our Columbia, Missouri manufacturing facility.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Executes activities such as receiving, order fulfillment, shipping, etc. in compliance with space availability, production output, order requirements, and business plans.
- Coordinates production and materials while managing inventory levels.
- Analyzes and evaluates problems with inventory, delivery, and/or sales orders, recommends solutions. Provides periodic reports to management.
- Implements improvement projects in the areas of inventory control and cycle count procedures.
- Administers systems to minimize raw material inventories while reducing purchasing cost and maximizing customer service.
What are we looking for in our candidate?
- University student currently enrolled at a local 4-year university.
- Incoming Junior or Senior level student enrolled in a Business, Supply Chain Planning, or related program.
- Ability to commit to at least 1 year internship working 40hours/week throughout the Summer and 17.5 hours/week in Fall and Spring
- Intermediate Excel skills highly preferred
- Great communication skills, energetic and interest in the manufacturing space a must!
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.