Human Resources Intern
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. The Human Resources Intern will be a member of the Human Resources team in the Columbia, Missouri Plant.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Work in a fun and fast paced work environment.
- Gain exposure to various aspects of the employee experience while supporting and driving human resources People initiatives in the Columbia, Missouri Schneider Electric Plant.
- Assist with recruiting of key talent, new hire on-boarding and Learning & Development initiatives.
- Help drive employee engagement through participation and support of cross functional plant teams including One Voice, Well Being, Diversity and Inclusion and "Cool Sites".
- Be a key resource for employees needing Human Resources support.
- Support the Human Resources Manager through completion of daily HR related tasks including filing, office organization, project coordination, creation of employee communications and much more.
This job might be for you if:
- you're self directed, creative and willing to go the extra mile for your customers.
- you enjoy working with others and are interested in a career in Human Resources.
- you are a college Sophmore or Junior seeking a degree in Human Resources, Business, Management, Psychology or a related field of study
- you're able to work part time (15-20 hours/week) during the school year and part to full-time in the summers. Interest in remaining in role until graduation or as long as offered.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you!
Apply today. You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.