Industrial Automation Sales Manager
About the Job
Develops new sales opportunities with end users and addresses the needs of the highest-profile accounts. Utilizes comprehensive product, competitor and customer knowledge to act as a consultant to high-level customer contacts regarding customer's long-range profitability goals and growth.
· Manages staff and provides work direction and assignment scheduling. Provides leadership for 5-7 direct and indirect reports. Ensure quality and responsiveness of the service provided.
· Assists in planning goals and objectives, develop strategies, tactics, and schedules to meet goals for channel sales, OEMs, system integrators, and end users.
· Monitors performance and provides coaching and development activities for staff.
· Manages a budget and/or asset management.
· May participate in important negotiations with key customers and assist with difficult customers.
· May maintain an active customer account base and/or grow successful channel relationships.
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technical fields
· At least 5 years of management and sales experience
· Experience in selling industrial automation products and solutions through distributors and end user business development
· Experience working with all levels including VPs, plant engineers, OEMs, maintenance managers.