About the Job
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider Electric is the undisputable leader in Power Management - Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems.
We provide the platform for professional and personal fulfillment, through a high-performance culture, employee well-being, unique and diverse collaborative teams, challenging roles, continual skill growth and more. Find a meaningful purpose, whether you work in engineering, field services, sales marketing, or the global supply chain.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
- Student in year 3 or 4 in a technical / financial university
- Fluency in English
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Extra-curricular activities
- Initiative, ownership, quick in finding solutions, independent, flexible, efficient, proactive, sense of humor 😊
- Paid internship program for 3 months, starting with July 1st 2019
- Ability to learn and interact directly with experts in energy management
We offer :