Creative Services Manager
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. We create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities, and enrich lives.
Join Schneider Electric's NAM creative studio, producing great content and creative for advertising and marketing used Globally for Schneider Electric. The Creative Services Manager reports to the Global Head of Studio Operations and works closely with the Studio Director and side by side with the Traffic Manager. The Services Manager will manage Global and Local projects from briefing, timings, proactive project management, stakeholder management, through to digital asset management to ensure all projects run smoothly.
Major duties and responsibilities: · Managing creative projects that arrive without external project management support
· Co-managing large projects studio-side
· Using our project management software, Workfront, to drive forward, keep track and update current project timelines, status and ensure deadlines are met from creative and the business
· Identifying and implementing process optimization opportunities
· Producing post project analysis reporting
· Strong stakeholder management and negotiation to satisfy the needs of the business and the needs of the creative team
· Serving as a representative of the team when coordinating and communicating with our global stakeholders
· Ensuring expectations are understood and met throughout the project lifecycle
· Holding the whole project team accountable for their deadlines and actions
· Coordinating with vendors
· Helping a team of creatives to concentrate on creative
This job might be for you if you have:
· Experience in Creative Project Management and use of project management/planning software.
· The ability to identify risks effecting delivery of project outcomes and deploy contingencies
· Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
· Assertiveness. Must be able to maturely express feelings and opinions in spite of disagreement; accurately communicate with others regardless of status or position
· Bachelor's degree. Master's degree an advantage
· Project management qualifications an advantage
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.