Senior Business Analyst
About the Job
Schneider Electric (SE) is the global specialist in energy management and automation. SE develops connected technologies and solutions to manage energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. SE provides an integrated approach, designed for the reality of digital economy (Plant-to-Plug). The versatile product portfolio addresses all energy needs of industries as well as residential.
About the group (SD): All IT needs for SE are managed by a group called Schneider Digital (SD); spread across 303 locations in 60 countries with over 2300 staff; along with various engagements with all major Global IT Service Providers.
Org Structure -Where is this position placed in the organization: SD is segregated into various verticals and one of the vertical is 'Enterprise Systems', this vertical is further classified into Domains. This individual contributor role is part of the 'Finance Domain'.
CEO->CIO-> Head of Enterprise Systems->SVP Finance Digitization ->Program Manager -> Sr. Business Analyst
About the role: Finance being a critical domain there are various Business as well as Digital initiatives to transform and keep the Finance Domain agile, which further enables it to provide the required decision support system to the management as well as keep it abreast with the latest in the industry. This role will be the focal point where Business requirements are analyzed to provide the right Digital direction.
Required Skills (Must have) along with necessary industry experience
- Total experience of 14-18 years, with excellent communication and coordination skills.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and ability to inject optimism
- Ability to challenge status quo and lead discussions in the right direction
- Experience of working in a highly matrixed organization
- Ability to collaborate with various teams locally and globally to deliver best in class IT Solution
- Ability to influence without authority
- Ability to articulate their thoughts and ideas clearly
- Extensive knowledge in Transactional accounting
- Specialization in either P2P or R2R or OTC areas
- Minimum of five years' experience in Business Analysis/SME role
- Well versed the Global Transactional Accounting norms & framework
- Experience on SAP in the capacity of Techno Functional analyst
- Well versed with BPM
- Experience on best products that are used in the industry for Transactional Accounting
- Knowledge of RPA from a Business/functional aspect
Essential Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Understand business needs holistically and propose the most optimal technology agnostic Digital solution
- Simplify - use every opportunity to simplify to the maximum extent possible and go the extra mile for doing so
- Provide the required support to Business for them to be successful in their day-to-day operations
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to deliver best in class IT Solutions
- Manage Stakeholder expectations
- Effectively plan & organize work to deliver consistent results
- Communicate and discuss with Business the latest IT trends across industry and ensure SE Businesses are on par and ahead.
- Ensure regular and optimal communication with all stakeholders
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture
- Familiarity of best models of Financial Shared Services setup in industry
- Data Analytics - How big data can assist decision support system
- Degree in Chartered Accountancy (CA) or Degree from Institute of Cost Accountants of India(ICAI) or Institute of Cost Works Accountant of India (ICWAI)