Marketing Operations Specialist
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities and effectiveness and business impact
- Proactively explore data to find trends, discover KPIs, and apply proper hypothesis testing
- Monitor campaigns to optimize performance based on industry best practices
- Provide recommendations that enhance future campaign performance and measurements
- Develop robust KPIs and scorecards for marketing performance monitoring
- Produce and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Present analysis and findings to a variety of audience
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Create reports out of data visualization tools like Tableau
- Generate adhoc analytical reports and insights as requested by the Sales & Marketing Group
This job might be for you if:
- Bachelor's Degree in a business discipline, Communications Research, Statistics or other related courses
- 3 years of experience in related analytics and reporting role
- Knowledge of business concepts and processes such as opportunity management, forecasting, and marketing programs
- Experience with Salesforce CRM platform and/or Marketo
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools
- Organized and able to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Able to learn new tools, software and processes
- Take direction, listen to needs of business managers, and interpret their needs to technical instructions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.