Email Marketing Specialist
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric is seeking a creative, innovative and organized Email Marketing Specialist to work closely with the Marketing Segment and Program Managers to develop email programs supporting various marketing programs. S/he upholds Schneider Electric's tone of voice, brand message guidelines, and global editorial standards throughout the development of all communication assets.
The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for executing and managing the tactical components of an integrated email marketing campaign including nurturing and drip programs. This includes ownership of the setup, maintenance, and quarterly review of reoccurring and triggered email communications. Additionally, this individual maintains a current understanding of email marketing best practices and applies them to the execution of our email campaigns.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Develop, implement and optimize the email marketing programs and processes
- Building email campaigns, database selection, HTML presentation and quality assurance of all outbound campaigns.
- Performs day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Partner with the digital marketing agency to perform daily account management of pay per click accounts
- Partner with the paid media and search teams team to maximize the effectiveness of digital advertising programs
- Partner with the Web analytics team to understand inbound user behaviors & adjust programs accordingly
- Design and analyze split testing efforts
- Develop landing pages
- Analyze the weekly, monthly reporting for metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timeline and results.
This job might be for you:
- Bachelor's Degree Marketing, Communications or related degree is required
- 2-5 years in email marketing
- Experience in Marketo
- Experience in web analytics and tools such as AT Internet and Google Analytics
- Passion for email and Internet marketing
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task in an deadline driven environment
- High levels of integrity, autonomy and self-motivation
This position will report to the Integrated Marketing Campaign Deployment Manager. The position will be based in Mexico City, Mexico.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.