About the Job
lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Use Alteryx to process data from various data sources.
- Create reports out of data visualization tools like Tableau
- Fulfill ad-hoc data request from Commercial Operations business owners.
- Complete weekly data quality checks of various fields in Salesforce and Marketo, and resolve any data quality issues.
- Contribute to ad hoc analyses/reporting requests in support of business partners when appropriate
- Conducts periodic business research on specific construction markets such as healthcare, datacenter, waste water, and other growing sectors, especially on construction activities that may be considered as project leads for the Sales Group
- Generates adhoc analytical reports and insights as requested by the Sales & Marketing Group
- Candidate must be a BS Information Technology or any business related courses;
- Must have the ability to effectively interface with all internal stakeholders as well as all cross functional teams relevant to data reporting (Business Intelligence, Order Management, Analysis)
- Must be highly proficient in Access, Excel, PowerPoint; Siebel 7.8, and related reporting tools (Seibel Analytics, Oracle and Cognos).
- Technology savvy with the ability to learn new applications and concepts
- Must be able to handle confidential information in a professional manner.
- Prior experience with SQL or any type of Relational database application. Prior experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, Cognos, Business Objects, or Siebel Answers a plus.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.